Who we are
Library Connection is a non-profit cooperative of 30 public and academic libraries which share an integrated library system (CONNECT) and other technological innovations that improve the delivery of services . . .read more
New & Noteworthy
New Reports for Member Libraries!
- Library Connection staff continue to develop useful SQL based reports for libraries. These can be scheduled to run on a convenient frequency and email their results as Excel spreadsheets to library staff.
- Member libraries share over 3.5 million items, 7.6 million annual circulations, and 380,000 patrons
- No initial fee for joining and no charge for data conversion
- Patrons from 50 Connecticut libraries can now access our shared downloadable collection of 10,031 ebooks, 3,595 audiobooks and 465 videos.
- Very low growth in annual fees